25th Anniversary Jeeptoberfest 2022
Oct. 21-23, 2022! Pre registration opens in July!
More Info on Facebook= @jeeptoberfest or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirby Family Farm, 19630 NE 30th Street, Williston, FL 32696
Jeeptoberfest is one of the largest Jeep Only events in the Southeast. The annual fundraiser event of the Ocala Jeep Club will be held Oct. 21st, 22nd and 23rd at the Kirby Family Farm.
The 3-day event will include:
- Friday Oct. 21st, Free Guided Trail Ride Check Facebook @jeeptoberfest for info.
- Friday Oct. 21st 5 to 9 p.m. Block party with show-and-shine Pink Night for Breast Cancer Awareness event at The Mojos Grill 4620 East Silver Springs Blvd. Ocala, FL 34470. Follow @jeeptoberfest on FB for updates.
- Saturday Oct. 22nd, 8 AM to 5 PM. Jeep Event Offroad Courses & Vendors at Kirby Family Farm. Raffle @ 4pm.
- Sunday Oct. 23rd, 8 AM to 4 PM. Jeep Event Offroad Courses & Vendors at Kirby Family Farm. Raffle @ 3pm.
- Pre Registration $60 per Jeep covers all occupants legally buckled in for Sat. & Sunday events. Includes some passes to Kirby Farm amusements.
JEEPTOBERFEST WAIVER CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE AS WELL AS DISSEMINATED AT SHOW & SHINE AND AT JEEPTOBERFEST.
Pre-registered Jeeps will receive:
- Online and paperless registration plus a savings.
- Less paperwork day of event!
- First 600 to Pre Register will receive a special Sponsor t-shirt!
Tickets will also be available at the Show & Shine, as well as at the gate for $80 for weekend or $40 for Sunday entrance only.
NO DOGS | NO ALCOHOL | NO REFUNDS
Hotels! Ocala I-75 Exit 354 US HWY 27:
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham 3951 NW Blitchton Rd, Ocala, FL 34475•(352) 629-702
- Comfort Suites Ocala North, 3825 NW Blitchton Rd, Ocala, FL 34475*(352) 482-0800
- Motel 6 Conference Center, 3810 NW Blitchton Rd, Ocala, FL 34475* (352) 732-3131
Ocala I75 Exit 352 SR 40
- Candlewood Suites 3835 W Silver Springs Blvd, Ocala, FL 34482•(352) 304-6861
Ocala I75 SR 200 Exit 350 has a ton of hotels all very nice.
Dunnellon via US 41 to Williston
- Comfort Suites, 20052 Brooks St, Dunnellon, FL 34432•(352) 533-5234
Gainesville I75 Exit 382 SR 121 leads south straight to Williston!
- WoodSpring Suites, 5505 SW 41st Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32608* (352) 672-6008
- Quality Inn, 3455 SW Williston Rd, Gainesville, FL 32608•(352) 378-2405
- RoadWay Inn, 3459 SW Williston Rd, Gainesville, FL 32608•(352) 378-9240
Silver Springs, FL is easy drive via SR 326 to US 27 Williston!
- Holiday Inn Express, 5360 E S.S. Blvd, Silver Springs, FL 34488*(352) 304-6111
Campgrounds! Within easy drive.
ON SITE CAMPING!!= https://www.kirbyfarm.com/jeeptoberfest-camping
- Williston Crossing RV Resort, 410 NE 5th St, Williston, FL 32696*(352) 528-7100
- Out of Towners RV Park, 21151 US-27, Williston, FL 32696* (352) 286-6671
- Devils Den Campground, 5390 NE 180th Av, Williston, FL 32696*(352) 528-3344
- Ocala North RV Resort, 16905 NW Hwy 225, Reddick, FL 32686*(352) 591-1723
- Grand Lake RV Resort, 18545 NW 45th Ave Rd, Citra, FL 32113*(352) 591-1251
- Goethe Trailhead Camp 9171 SE Co Rd 337, Dunnellon, FL 34431*(352) 322-0723
Please remember there is NO ALCOHOL and NO PETS allowed during the event. Individuals found in possession of alcohol or pets will be asked to leave the property immediately, and/or coolers will be confiscated. Event is Rain Or Shine, NO REFUNDS.
Due to limited space, pop-up canopies will not be allowed in the show parking and spectator areas.
- ** Admission for spectators is $5 per person with no amusements or $20 includes amusements. A portion of the admission proceeds will be donated to local charities.
- ** Registration opens for the show at 8 a.m. on Saturday.
- ** The show runs 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Any vehicles left on the show grounds on Saturday evening after closing may not be removed until Sunday morning after the show opens.
- ** Various events will be going on throughout the event. Please check the event schedule for times as some of these events will be open and closed at different times during the day.
- ** If you are participating on any of the off road courses or motorized events during the show- please abide by the following guidelines:
- ** Seat belts must be functional and worn by all occupants at all times the vehicle is moving.
- Stock (Easy) Course: Drivers can be 15 years old with a current State Issued Learners permit and an approved licensed passenger. Passengers of all ages allowed as long as Florida child restraint laws are followed. Jeep must have tow points.
- Moderate (Intermediate) Course: Drivers can be 16 years old and older with a current State Issued Driver’s License. Passengers must be at least 12 year old. Arm bands are required for all passengers. Jeep must have 33” tires, one locker, front and rear tow points and an optional winch.
- ** All guidelines or instructions given by event staff on courses must be followed. Failure to do so will result in removal from course. (No refunds will be given if removed for noncompliance).
- ** If you find that you are unable to remove your jeep from the course due to mechanical failure, the Ocala Jeep Club reserves the right to remove your vehicle using heavy equipment, such as a tractor, track hoe, etc. the Ocala Jeep Club is not responsible for any damages that incur to you or your vehicle during the removal process.
- ** No Pets or alcohol is allowed on the property. Individuals with either will be asked to leave the property immediately, no exceptions other than approved service animals.
- ARE DOGS OR ANY PETS ALLOWED AT THE EVENT?
- NO. Individuals with dogs or any pets, will be asked to leave the property immediately with no refunds. No exceptions, other than approved service animals.
- WHERE CAN I PARK MY TRAILER?
- Trailer parking is available at the event
- IS ALCOHOL ALLOWED AT THE EVENT?
- We are a family oriented event. Alcohol is PROHIBITED at the event. Individuals with alcohol will be asked to leave the property immediately with no refunds.
- CAN I BRING A VEHICLE OTHER THAN A JEEP?
- We are a JEEP ONLY event. No other vehicles will be allowed entrance as participants.
- ARE SPECTATORS ALLOWED?
- Yes, spectators are allowed.
- IS THERE AN ATM AVAILABLE AT THE EVENTS?
- Only cash is accepted. No ATM on site.