Oct. 15-17, 2021!
2021 Join us at our New Location!
Please Note: No pets or alcohol allowed!
SPECTATOR INFORMATION Coming Soon | Payable at Event Entrance
Show & Shine is Free for Spectators!
North Ocala Swap Meet at Blackburn Ranch. 2035 NW 146 Pl, Citra, FL 32113
Jeeptoberfest is one of the largest Jeep Only events in the Southeast. The annual fundraiser event of the Ocala Jeep Club will be held Oct. 15th, 16th and 17th at the North Ocala Swap Meet at Blackburn Ranch.
The 3-day event will include:
- Friday the 15th, 5 to 8 p.m. Block party with show-and-shine event at The Mojos Grill 4620 East Silver Springs Blvd. Ocala, FL 34470. Follow @jeeptoberfest on FB for updates.
- Saturday the 16th, 8 to 6 p.m. event at the Blackburn Ranch. Raffle @ 5pm.
- Sunday the 17th, 8 to 4 p.m. event at the Blackburn Ranch. Raffle @ 3pm.
- The first 600 pre-registered jeeps will receive a commemorative T-shirt. One ticket per jeep. Single ticket covers all passengers that can be legally seat-belted into the jeep.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
JEEPTOBERFEST WAIVER WILL BE DISSEMINATED
AT SHOW & SHINE AND AT JEEPTOBERFEST.
PRE-Register for Jeeptoberfest in July! Tickets will also be available at the Show & Shine, as well as at each event throughout the weekend for to be announced.
Pre-registered Jeeps will receive:
- Online and paperless registration plus a savings.
- Less paperwork day of event!
- A commemorative t-shirt will be given to the first 600 PRE-REGISTERED JEEPS.
Tickets will also be available at the Show & Shine, as well as at each event throughout the weekend for to be announced.
NO DOGS | NO ALCOHOL | NO REFUNDS
Get your hotel booked today!
Recommended Hotels: Coming Soon!
Please remember there is NO ALCOHOL and NO PETS allowed during the event. Individuals found in possession of alcohol or pets will be asked to leave the property immediately, and/or coolers will be confiscated, with NO REFUNDS.
Due to limited space, pop-up canopies will not be allowed in the show parking and spectator areas.
Get the latest 411 on Jeeptoberfest!
- ** Admission for spectators is $? per person, ages 12 and under are free. A portion of the admission proceeds will be donated to local charities.
- ** Registration opens for the show at 8 a.m. on Saturday.
- ** The show runs 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Any vehicles left on the show grounds on Saturday evening after closing may not be removed until Sunday morning after the show opens.
- ** Various events will be going on throughout the event. Please check the event schedule for times as some of these events will be open and closed at different times during the day.
- ** If you are participating on any of the off road courses or motorized events during the show- please abide by the following guidelines:
- ** Seat belts must be functional and worn by all occupants at all times the vehicle is moving.
- Stock (Easy) Course: Drivers can be 15 years old with a current State Issued Learners permit and an approved licensed passenger. Passengers of all ages allowed as long as Florida child restraint laws are followed. Jeep must have tow points.
- Moderate (Intermediate) Course: Drivers can be 16 years old and older with a current State Issued Driver’s License. Passengers must be at least 12 year old. Arm bands are required for all passengers. Jeep must have 33” tires, one locker, front and rear tow points and an optional winch.
- Extreme (difficult) Course: Drivers must be at least 18 years old with a current State Issued Driver’s License. Passengers must be at least 18 years old. No Exceptions per insurance regulations. Arm bands are required for all passengers. Jeep must have roll cage and/or hard top, 37” tires, both lockers, front and rear tow points and an operational winch.
- ** All guidelines or instructions given by event staff on courses must be followed. Failure to do so will result in removal from course. (No refunds will be given if removed for noncompliance).
- ** If you find that you are unable to remove your jeep from the course due to mechanical failure, the Ocala Jeep Club reserves the right to remove your vehicle using heavy equipment, such as a tractor, track hoe, etc. the Ocala Jeep Club is not responsible for any damages that incur to you or your vehicle during the removal process.
- ** No Pets or alcohol is allowed on the property. Individuals with either will be asked to leave the property immediately, no exceptions other than approved service animals.
- ** No on-site camping allowed. Please check the website for camping and hotel information.
- ARE DOGS OR ANY PETS ALLOWED AT THE EVENT?
- NO. Individuals with dogs or any pets, will be asked to leave the property immediately with no refunds. No exceptions, other than approved service animals.
- WHERE CAN I PARK MY TRAILER?
- Trailer parking is available at the event
- IS ALCOHOL ALLOWED AT THE EVENT?
- We are a family oriented event. Alcohol is PROHIBITED at the event. Individuals with alcohol will be asked to leave the property immediately with no refunds.
- CAN I BRING A VEHICLE OTHER THAN A JEEP?
- We are a JEEP ONLY event. No other vehicles will be allowed entrance as participants.
- ARE SPECTATORS ALLOWED?
- Yes, spectators are allowed. Admission is $?per day for 12 and over. 12 and under are free.
- IS THERE AN ATM AVAILABLE AT THE EVENTS?
- Only cash is accepted. No ATM on site.