Info for next year coming soon!!
Thank you all for attending and making this year a success!
OCTOBER 26 – 27, 2013
Market of Marion
12888 SE US HWY 441
Jeeptoberfest is one of the largest Jeep Only events in the Southeast. The annual fundraiser event of the Ocala Jeep Club will be held Oct. 26-27 at the Market of Marion, 12888 SE U.S. 441, Belleview. This year will celebrate 16 years.
Hours: Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Three levels of off-road course for all levels ranging from stock, moderately modified and extreme Jeeps.
- Articulation ramp
- Vendor area with leading manufacturers from throughout the country.
- Parts swapper area. Great deals on used parts and Jeeps.
- Kid zone: Bounce houses, face painting and more.
- Chance Drawings, 50/50 and more
- Fun with Jeep friends
- Pizza Party and meet and greet at Phillips CJDR Friday Oct. 25. Registration will be available on-site.
Who we help:
Over the past 16 years, Jeeptoberfest has raised over $50,000 for local charities. Last year’s charities included:
- Interfaith’s Backpack 4 Kids- http://iesmarion.org/food4kids
- Marion County Childrens Alliance- http://www.mcchildrensalliance.org/
- Kimberly’s Center- www.kimberlyscenter.org
- Marion County School Homeless Children-http://www.marion.k12.fl.us/dept/asi/sws/homeless.cfm
- Julia’s Journey-http://www.juliasjourney.net/
Registration is $30 per Jeep.