26th Annual Jeeptoberfest October 13-15, 2023
Florida Horse Park!!
11851 SW 16th Ave, Ocala, FL
Get your 2022 Event Photos here!
More Info on Facebook= @jeeptoberfest or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeeptoberfest is one of the largest Jeep Only events in the Southeast. The Annual fundraiser event of the Ocala Jeep Club will be held October 13-15, 2023.
The 3-day event will include:
- Friday Oct. 13, 2023. Free Guided Trail Ride-More Info to come.
- Friday Oct. 13, 2023. 5 to 9 p.m. Block party with show-and-shine Pink Night for Breast Cancer Awareness event at The Mojos Grill 4620 East Silver Springs Blvd. Ocala, FL 34470. Follow @jeeptoberfest on FB for updates.
- Saturday Oct. 14, 2023. 8 AM to 5 PM. Jeep Event Offroad Courses & Vendors at the Florida Horse Park. Raffle @ 4pm.
- Sunday Oct. 15, 2023. 8 AM to 4 PM. Jeep Event Offroad Courses & Vendors at the Florida Horse Park. Raffle @ 3pm.
- Pre Registration Price $65. per Jeep covers all occupants legally buckled in for Sat. & Sunday events.
PLEASE NOTE JEEP REGISTRATION OPENS IN JULY 2023!!!!!
JEEPTOBERFEST WAIVER CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE AS WELL AS DISSEMINATED AT SHOW & SHINE AND AT JEEPTOBERFEST.
Pre-registered Jeeps will receive:
- Online and paperless registration plus a savings.
- Less paperwork day of event!
- First 600 to Pre Register will receive a special Sponsor t-shirt!
Tickets will also be available at the Show & Shine, as well as at the gate for $80 for weekend or $40 for Sunday entrance only.
NO ALCOHOL | NO REFUNDS
JEEPTOBERFEST ACCOMMODATIONS – COMING SOON!
Ocala I-75 Exit 341 US HWY 484
Ocala I75 Exit 350 SR 200
Campgrounds! Within easy drive.
ON SITE CAMPING!!
Registration for On Site camping will open in July 2023.
Please remember there is NO ALCOHOL!!! Individuals found in possession of alcohol will be asked to leave the property immediately, and/or coolers will be confiscated. Event is Rain Or Shine, NO REFUNDS.
Due to limited space, pop-up canopies will not be allowed in the show parking and spectator areas.
FULL JEEPTOBERFEST GUIDELINES AND COURSE REGULATIONS
- ** Admission for spectators is $10. per carload. A portion of the admission proceeds will be donated to local charities.
- ** Registration opens for the show at 8 a.m. on Saturday.
- ** The show runs 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Any vehicles left on the show grounds on Saturday evening after closing may not be removed until Sunday morning after the show opens.
- ** Various events will be going on throughout the event. Please check the event schedule for times as some of these events will be open and closed at different times during the day.
- ** If you are participating on any of the off road courses or motorized events during the show- please abide by the following guidelines:
- ** Seat belts must be functional and worn by all occupants at all times the vehicle is moving.
- Stock (Easy) Course: Drivers can be 15 years old with a current State Issued Learners permit and an approved licensed passenger. Passengers of all ages allowed as long as Florida child restraint laws are followed. Jeep must have tow points.
- Moderate (Intermediate) Course: Drivers can be 16 years old and older with a current State Issued Driver’s License. Passengers must be at least 12 year old. Arm bands are required for all passengers. Jeep must have 33” tires, one locker, front and rear tow points and an optional winch.
- ** All guidelines or instructions given by event staff on courses must be followed. Failure to do so will result in removal from course. (No refunds will be given if removed for noncompliance).
- ** If you find that you are unable to remove your jeep from the course due to mechanical failure, the Ocala Jeep Club reserves the right to remove your vehicle using heavy equipment, such as a tractor, track hoe, etc. the Ocala Jeep Club is not responsible for any damages that incur to you or your vehicle during the removal process.
- ** Alcohol is NOT allowed on the property. Individuals found with Alcohol will be asked to leave the property immediately!
- ARE DOGS OR ANY PETS ALLOWED AT THE EVENT?
- YES. Individuals with dogs or any pets, Must be well behaved and on leash at all times! Must pick up after them. If aggression is shown at anytime, you must remove it from the event.
- WHERE CAN I PARK MY TRAILER?
- Trailer parking is available at the event
- IS ALCOHOL ALLOWED AT THE EVENT?
- We are a family oriented event. Alcohol is PROHIBITED at the event. Individuals with alcohol will be asked to leave the property immediately with no refunds.
- CAN I BRING A VEHICLE OTHER THAN A JEEP?
- We are a JEEP ONLY event. No other vehicles will be allowed entrance as participants.
- ARE SPECTATORS ALLOWED?
- Yes, spectators are allowed.
- IS THERE AN ATM AVAILABLE AT THE EVENTS?
- Only cash is accepted. No ATM on site.